Monday, September 21, 2015

Bridging the gap is the most difficult part.

Recently with getting back to school and having to put some activities on the back burner, I have been struggling with my own goals.  I have put the pen to paper and written down my goals.  I have even gone as far as to map out each detail.  I have little problem with the work outs, but have definite obstacles when it comes to the food responsibility.  I feel as though I will be strong for one week or less, then I let life get in the way.  In the past I did not let life get in the way.  I had small children and a full schedule.  I would set my mind to it, and I would do it.  That is the key my friends to achieving the goal.  There is a gap.  The secret to your success is bridging that gap between wanting and doing.




I want to be successful------------------------------I am successful!!!

             What happens here is the mind connect
                 What is the vessel that will carry me over the bridge?

An upcoming vacation?
A dress size?
A body fat percentage?
Photos on a board?
A desire to be healthy?
A desire to be pain free?
A desire to sleep better?
The ability to keep up?

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BRIDGE THE GAP???
WHEN WILL IT CLICK?????

No comments:

Post a Comment